Skip to main content

Essay On Information Technology For All Grades Students

IMPORTANCE OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY:

INTRODUCTION:
Computer is an amazing machine. Few tools can help us perform so many different tasks in so many areas of our life than a computer . Whether we want to track an investment , publish a newsletter , design a building , we can use computer to do it . Computers have changed the way some businesses and industries function.



Computer has become so fundamental to modern society that without them our economy would grind to a halt. They are such flexible tools that most people in the business community use them everyday . Office workers use them to write letters , keep employee rosters , create budgets , communicate with business partners locally and internationally . 
Computers play vital role in Accounting department for organizing and manipulating large sets of numbers which accounting department do daily . Computers are now considered essential for human being . Nowadays people cannot survive without computers . It is the need of mainly every one from school going students to aged people .


Computers are used to juggle budgets , create purchase orders , track expenditure and income . Anytime we can go to bank and renew a subscription , call information .
Computers have assumed much importance in the modern world . No nation can now do without it .Now computers are used in all branches of science and arts . In business they keep record , payrolls and do other types of job. They have helped in making credit cards issued by institution like visa . 21 Century is definitely an age of information technology . Such technology has become very advanced in western countries . 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Are The Other Ways Of Saying (I AM SORRY / I LOVE YOU / I MISS YOU) ?

In this article we bring for you different ways of saying these 3 sentences , which is used commonly . Everyone likes to say these 3 sentences in different ways . So , from now your problem has been solved . Here we are discussing 1 by 1 all different styles of saying these 3 different and most common sentences.  OTHER WAYS OF SAYING "I AM SORRY" : 1) Pardon me for this 2) It is all my fault 3) Sorry about that 4)  I'm terribly sorry for that 5)  Please , forgive me for ... 6) I apologize for .. 7) I beg your pardon 8)  I owe you an apology 9) Oh , my bad 10) My mistake OTHER WAYS OF SAYING I LOVE YOU: 1) I am in love with you . 2) I am crazy about you . 3) I adore you . 4) I am drawn to you . 5) I am totally in to you . 6) I am burning for you . 7) You mean so much too me . OTHER WAYS OF SAYING I MISS YOU: 1) I wish you were here. 2) All i do is think of you . 3) I miss your smile. 4) I long for you . 5) I feel sa...

4 SIMPLE RULES TO ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS IN LIFE

INTRODUCTION: Do you guys know what are the keys to achieve your goals in life ??? Here i m sharing with you guys only four (4) tips which i always follow when i m  looking forward to achieve any goal in life .                               1. MAKE A COMMITMENT :         The very first thing that comes in my mind is commitment . Goals require commitment and dedication . Without commitment you can never achieve success in life . It is the essential step that must be followed .                                                                                                                   ...

Top 5 Ideas Of Business Related To E commerce

    INTRODUCTION:        • Plenty of eCommerce  business ideas exist in the world today. Some are worth pursuing and others are not. It is up to the prudent entrepreneur to research and find out which ones to try        •Here I will describe 5 business ideas related to E commerce  namely beauty health products , selling second hand products, smart watches , smart home products and content writings etc                     1  BEAUTY AND HEALTH PRODUCTS :   This idea is especially good for young people with great marketing skills. As long as you are able to communicate the importance of the products you’re selling in people’s lives, your chances of success are high.  2 SELLING SECOND HANDS PRODUCTS:     People don’t mind using second-hand products as long as they are quality  products and are in good condition . All you have to d...

Essay On Qualities Of A Good Citizen For All Grade Students

Citizen is a person who is entitled to enjoy all the legal rights and privileges granted by the state to the person comprising its constituency and is obligated to obey its law and fulfill his or her duties as a citizen of that state .  To be a good citizen you have to be a good person first . Being a good citizen is very important . A good citizen is a person who works hard , helps other and respect the law . A good citizen is one who is honest and trustworthy , who follow rules and laws, respect the property of others , take responsibility of their actions.  Being a good citizen means caring for others and you community . Caring for others means that you are not selfish when it comes to helping others. Responsible citizen make community strong and happy . Honesty and compassion is the most important characteristics of a good citizen. Respect for self and others is an important citizen trait. Man is a social animal. He cannot live without a societ...

Top Other Ways Of Saying (THANK YOU & WELCOME)

In this article we bring for you different ways of saying these sentences , which is used commonly . Everyone likes to say these  sentences in different ways . So , from now your problem has been solved . Here we are discussing 1 by 1 all different styles of saying these 2 different and most common sentences.  OTHER WAYS OF SAYING "Thank You" : 1) Many thanks 2) I owe you one  3) I really appreciate it  4) Thanks a ton  5) Thanks a bunch 6) I really appreciate it  7) I am so grateful  OTHER WAYS OF SAYING "Welcome": 1) Don't mention it . 2) You got it. 3) No worries. 4) My pleasure. 5) Anytime. 6) Sure. 7) Not at all.